Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another day in Radiation Land.

Another day down. I cant wait another 3.5 weeks and no more radiation. Its not that it hurts or anything but its so boring and makes my skin uncomfortable. I did meet with my Radiation Oncologist Dr. Ilahi today and she said based on some one my observations the treatments are doing their job so far, and that my skin is actually holding up rather well. Sorry I posted so late today I went and saw the new Pirates movie, it was ok. I am just enjoying getting out and doing stuff while I am still feeling good enough. Hope everyone is had a great day.

Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how WAS the Pirates movie? Did you stay through the credits????

Anonymous said...

Come on Jake, we want a detailed critical review of the movie. How was the acting, the story line, the dialog, the sets, the customs, the special affects, the photography. Most of all should we go see it.
We will keep praying for you. Let us know if you need some company or a steak.
Kevin Penning

Anonymous said...

A cheerful heart is good medicine.

Proverbs 17:22

Anonymous said...

Jake, Just wanted to stop by and say hey. Glad to hear things are holding up well. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.

Stefanie Martin