Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Tests

Today finds me well. I had two tests today my bone scan and an mri of my brain. Both were pretty boring lots of laying around not moving, so you would think it wouldnt be that tiring but my goodness it is tough to stay still. Im not sure what the bone scan is for but the MRI was to take a look at my brain, they probably didnt see anything, HAHA. That was my bad attempt at being funny. It was to see if the cancer had gone into the brain just a precautionary thing. All this activity the last two days has made me a little tired but its a good tired. I am so glad to be out doing stuff and not just sitting around. The pain medicine has treated me well allowing me to get back to a more normal life. Alot of people have been saying how sorry they are that I have gotten this cancer and that its not fair. But you know what I think its not about being sorry Im not. I wouldnt have wished this on or wanted anyone else to have to deal with this, there is a reason I have gotten it and we just have to wait until god reveals his reasons why. There is lesson I am supposed to learn I figure or to make me abetter person somehow for having to go through this. So look at it like I am, figure out how this touches you and how we will all be better for it in the long run, I know its tough in the face of adversity but we will all come out of this better people and stronger in our faith when the big guy rids me if this cancer.

Have a great day!

Jake

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake you are constantly in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey bud we love ya! Looks like you have a lot of folks in your corner. I'll be back up there to see you soon. Good luck on your tests.

Anonymous said...

Jake, we love you honey. Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day. I am here if you ever want to talk or hang out.
Momma B.

Haley Ann said...

I am going to be back in the states in less than three days! I am really excited to see you, and so glad we've caught up over the last week.

miss you
haley

Anonymous said...

True Heroes are the people that when faced by adversity and objection, take a deep breath, smile and rush headlong into it leaving fear and worry to someone else while providing the rest of us with HOPE.

Anonymous said...

HEY JAKE! I couldn't believe it when my dad told me, but I want you to know you are in my prayers. You mean a lot to our family and I know your like another son to my parents. We will always be here for you and your mom and dad! Please if you need anything let us know, we're here for you day and night! I know you can beat this! KEEP UP THE OPTIMISM!

Anonymous said...

You are truly amazing. I am so lucky you are my brother.
I Love You.

Heather said...

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

Psalms 31:24

Jake, You Rock!

Love, H-Dub