Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cant wait till the weekend

Thursday is in the books radiation is going well, man its boring though. I hate laying there not moving. One more day to go till the weekend which I am excited about. Tomorrow I meet with Dr. B and have radiation then a nice long weekend. We are hopefully finding out the gender of my sister Sarah and brother-in-law Chad's baby this weekend, she is due in middle august and I cant wait to know. I am feeling pretty darn well considering this is the time, 10 day after chemo, when my blood counts would be at their lowest but I have progressively been feeling better day to day. My fatigue is getting better too as well. Which make me very happy proves how our prayers are working (I love the power of prayer) keep em up people. I should be in Fort Worth most of the weekend so give me a ring if anyone might want to meet up for a short while. Oh and whats the deal here people I have only received one response from someone with a beautiful daughter, and I thank you for your response but yes I agree we wait until she graduates from college in 12 or so years.

Jake

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake, Okay, I too, have a beautiful daughter. But that would be kind of like kissing your sister wouldn't it?! One of your other moms, Kris

Anonymous said...

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said: "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.' For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about men, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!" And the Lord said, "Listen to what the unjust judge says. And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

Luke 18:1-8

EVERYONE have faith!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jake

No daughters in my family, only boys. Did you want me to pray for your health or a girl. Oh, you want me to pray for a girl that is good for your health. Just don't blame me.

Kevin Penning

Anonymous said...

Jake, as I have told you before, you are one of our favorites. We have heard that attitude is so important in times such as these, and it sounds like you have the right one. You are such an amazing young man and we are so proud of you. You are in our prayers each and every day.
Wayne and Barbara Marvin

Anonymous said...

In Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to hope in Christ, might be for the praise of His glory

Ephesians 1:11-12