Monday, May 7, 2007

Start of a new week

Welcome back I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice got to see the family and went to church with them too. It was nice to see the level of prayer going on for meat my church it was really nice. I should have my PET scan this week just as soon as my insurance comes through. Then I think radiation is starting next monday. I am so ready to get after this and get going and beat it. I have been pretty tired since returning to work, its tough for me to sit for a long period of time so I think that is wearing on me but my great work is looking into getting me a chair that will be more supportive of my needs. Also I havent been able to sleep that well I wake up alot during the night, not fun. Man alive I need to quit complaining, ah well maybe Im entitled to a little here and there. Anyhow its rest time if im going to work tomorrow.

God Bless Ya!

Jake

3 comments:

Unknown said...

do i need to buy you one of those driving donuts so i dont hafta hear you complain....ill even make sure that it is soccer ball print. hope your doin well and keep kickin this things ass

Anonymous said...

HI JAKE!! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM PUTTING YOU ON MY PRAYER LIST AT CHURCH AND PRAYING FOR YOUR FAST RECOVERY, GOOD RESULTS AND PEACE AND ENCOURAGEMENT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake. I'm so glad to see that you aren't letting this thing keep you down. Though, I never thought you would, you're Jake after all. :) You'll get used to waking up in the middle of the night, as sad as it may be. I've been dealing with it for quite a while now... And, depending on how tired you are that night, a screaming baby can be about as painful as back problems. Keep fighting, Jake, we all love you.
-Kara