Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Feelin Good!!

I hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend. I did it was great. I spent a lot of time with family and friends. Found out my sister is having a BOY she is due mid Aug. I was hoping for a boy. Saw my uncle Larry who drove in from Georgia. Went to my cousin Mel's high school graduation. Went and watched the Rangers loose to the Red Sox's with Ryan R. and his pops. Had lunch on Memorial day with the Shuck's. It was a lot of fun to get out be and active again. I have been feeling really good the last week now, makes me not want to go back to chemo, but I'm just hoping it doesn't keep me down to long. No new news on the cancer front really nothing from the doctors. I have radiation all this week then next week I have another round of chemo. I am starting to feel the effects of the radiation which is like a bad sunburn in the treatment area and dry itchy skin, no fun let me tell you. That's it for today hope everyone is well.

Jake

6 comments:

Heather said...

Soon to be uncle Jake, glad to hear you had a fun-filled Memorial Weekend with family and friends.

Hope to see ya this week!!!
Holla Big Balla!

Anonymous said...

Saw Ethan this weekend
He beat you to the bad hair stage of your treatment
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling strong
Keep the FAITH brother!!!
Love and prayers
uncle scott

franksalot said...

Jake,
I spoke to my Brotherinlaw this weekend (you met him when you were over) about you running out of insurance towards the end of you treatment. He said that your doctor should start now writing medicare to get you covered when it runs out. He says he has done it several times for his patience that had less compelling reasons. Let me know if you are interested in pursuing this and I can get you in touch with him... call me 817.308.5504 Jim

Anonymous said...

Jesus said, "You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other."

John 15:14-17

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the weekend was a blast. Rob turned me on to the site so I'll be checking often also. We'll all be pulling for you!

--Clint C and Karrie C
TSU soccer forever :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is any good or not, but I thought you might like to take a look:

http://www.re-mission.net/