Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today is a good day

Today finds me feeling better than I have in a while. Slept in got up went to radiation met with the radiation oncologist and she is much more optimistic about the spot in my liver than the medical oncologist who is leading my treatments. Which was nice to hear she never said it was cancer but she she didn't say she though it was either I like her thinking. Anyhow two more treatment this week and meet with Dr. B my oncologist on Friday hopefully my blood counts are goods. That's what I am looking forward to. Its getting boring sitting around all day watching TV and surfing the net. Hopefully I can find something worthwhile to entertain myself. Well that's it for today I hope this finds everyone well.

Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried reading that gazillion page book I bought you??? :)
xo,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

As the sun sets tonight on the plains of North Dakota - there are many over 1000 miles away that are thinking of you! Smiles :-)

Anonymous said...

The falling sand games are the best!

http://www.fallingsandgame.com/

<><

Anonymous said...

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

Matthew 7:7-8