Monday, June 4, 2007

The blog is back

Sorry its been a few days since I posted I just started feeling as though I was saying the same things over and over. I have decided I will post a few time a week but probably not everyday unless I have something to say. I am still feeling good and ready beat this. I half way done with the radiation side of the treatment, which I am thrilled about. I should be starting round two of chemo on Wed. as long as my white blood cell counts have gone back up. I hope I am only down a few days afterwards like last time then am back to my old self that would be great. My hair finally started to fall out so I went to the barber and had them shave it bald for me. I still look good bald though. Not much else to say but thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

Jake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have taken a picture of 'ol suspender-wearing Roger shaving your head at the barber shop! Oh well, we didn't exactly think to bring a camera did we?
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blog back!! We were hoping you were just too busy going to movies and having fun. Alan can tell you that bald is beautiful!!! You're certainly still in our prayers. Hang tough!
Dale & Margaret

Anonymous said...

You may not have been posting but we were still thinking of you and praying for you everyday. How about an after picture, would love to see that shaved head!

Love
Aunt Renee

Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like everything is going good! We missed you memorial day but it sounds like you were having fun! We hope to see you soon!

Love always
Rhonda and Tim
(P.S. I owe you a little lick of the hand across the face hahaha)-jake only you will know what I am talking about -luv Rhonda

Anonymous said...

And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Romans 5:3-5

Anonymous said...

I want to see a picture of that Hot bald head of yours!!! Love ya Jakey!
-Steph

Anonymous said...

I am sure you still do look good bald! You know you are a little hottie!!! So you would look good no matter what!

Ewww...did I just say that...you are like a little brother, I am not suppose to say things like that to you! lol!!!

Love ya Jake...glad you are still feeling okay! take care of yourself...love ya!!!

Heather said...

I'm here to tell everyone that I've seen Jake's new look and ladies, he's still hot as ever! In fact, I didn't think it was possible, but I believe Jake has climed the scale of Hotness.

See ya soon Jakester - have a good week!

Anonymous said...

So, when do we get to see pictures of bald Jake? Does the "twisted steel and sex appeal" thing still hold true?

-Kara