Friday, May 11, 2007

Down to the Nitty Gritty

We are down to the point of no return. The soreness with mediport is going away now. That's a plus. The new bed was just amazing and I slept great. Today met with my Oncologist Dr. B and I starting both radiation and Chemo on Tuesday right after my PET Scan. It is going to last all day long. Then I will have two shorter chemo sessions the following two days. I am so ready to start fighting this instead of talking about it. Just ready to get after keep up your prayers cause I'm going to need them more now going through treatment. Take care have a great weekend tune back in on Monday for the newest updates.

Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

Anonymous said...

You are always in our prayers!
Rhonda and Tim

E - Blogs said...

Hey man, I am done w/ school and on the job search so if you need anything don't hesitate to call.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you while I'm in Illinois right now.
Jimmie Hackworth
Southwest Christian Church