Friday, May 4, 2007

A Day Off

Today I had a much needed day off. Well kinda. I didnt have any Dr. appointments or tests for what seems like quite a while. I guess I better just used to it. I did however spend my first full day at work in a while. It was nice to be back and working, but I have to admit it wore me out a little. But i guess i have to look at it like i need to get used to being a little tired and just working through it cause its only going to get tougher from here. So the quicker I just buck it up and deal with being tired the better off ill be. Any how no real news today just going to take the weekend off, relax and rest up. Hopefully I will find out monday when I will have my PET Scan the only test we are waiting on and the most important. Thats the one that will tell us IF and how far it has spead. Ill keep eveyone updated.

Have a great weekend!

Jake

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jakester ~ glad you're relaxing.
Can't wait to hangout soon!