Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Radiation Planning

Well another good day in the world of Jake. Before I start updating I want to take minute and thank each and every person who has read this Blog and is praying for me, that is what is going to get me through this, well that and my never give up attitude. Today I had the preplanning for my radiation. Which consists of running a shorter version of the treatment in order to make sure they know exactly where they want the radiation hit. Then they put three little tatoos on you line you up in the future. I have to admit having that needle poked into my belly not fun. So now I have these three little reminders of this ordeal. Well I knew I wanted another tatoo so I guess I got my wish huh. I went back to work today and that was great just getting back to normal. I was worn out at the end of the day but I figure I am just going to have to get used to that. I have more test to tomorrow so check back then and ill let you know how those went.

Thanks again for the prayers and all the support

Jake

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake,

Your in my Prayers, keep it up, your attitude is great.

Ryan Siewert

Anonymous said...

hey jake its stix im prayin for ya man if ya ned anything let me know

Anonymous said...

Jake! I swear I'm not the one who gave you this, I think it was Kevin. (Which means I'm safe, because as far as I know, you kissed him after I took you down.) You're in my thoughts, and I wish the very, very best for you. Like you said, you're Jake, and you're going to beat this thing. Tristan and I love you, Uncle Jake.
- Kara

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how great it was having you back in the office today! We missed you so much! We need to find our guilty pleasure that will replace Dr. Pepper. Something to occupy that time....hmmmm how about poppin' at little kids? Sounds like a good time to me! I'm behind you 110%. MUAH!

~Alison Elrod

Anonymous said...

Jake we love you. We are keeping positive thoughts and our prayers go up for you daily! You are JAKE and you can beat this thing! Love Uncle Scott & Aunt Renee

Anonymous said...

Jake,
You don't know me but I worked with your dad for over 20 years. Your upbeat attitude is amazing and I know it will help you thru the treatment you are facing, but knowing your Dad, you might kinda come by that natually.
God Bless and you are in my prayers.
Sue Anderson

Anonymous said...

Jake, I fuckin' love you man. It's been years, but I still think about you from time to time. Sarah told me about this and I know that you will be alright. I have no doubts. We come from the same school of thought... nothing can stop you. I'm with you homie. You have support from Cali to NYC.

-Elliott

Anonymous said...

...BTW sorry for cursing. Got a little excited there!

-Elliott