Monday, May 14, 2007

It all begins tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is the big day I am ready to get after it I am tired of feeling this way and its time to fight back. I worked my first full day in a while and it was nice to feel productive on that front. After work I went to dinner with a lot of my coworkers at Outback since I am on strict diet tonight before my PET scan first thing tomorrow. I can basically only eat high protein food with no sugar and carbs. So I had a great steak. Tomorrow is going to be one long day i have to be at the treatment center at 6:45 and have no clue when I get out. But I bought myself a video iPod so im sure i can stay occupied. I am pretty worn out its been a long day and another tomorrow, so pray for me now and god willing give me the strength to beat this into remission quickly.

Jake

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

James 1:12

Anonymous said...

"The fire of your heart is the light of your path."
Max Lucado

You are in our prayers always
Rhonda and Tim

I pray daily for you... said...

I just wanted to let you know that you have many people praying for your speedy recovery. You are on my mind daily and each time I think of you and your family, I stop what I am doing and say a prayer for you all. I know God will heal you, I know it in my heart. You and your family are such blessings to others. Best of luck with tomorrows goings on. I will continue my prayers until you are 100% once again!

Much love and God Bless you Jake!

Anonymous said...

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake. Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and you are in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything. Love you, Reggie, Matt, Blake and Momma B.

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you and praying for you as you start your treatments. We know you will win this battle!

Stay strong love,
Uncle Scott & Aunt Renee

Heather said...

Hey Friend!
I hope all goes well today and you're not too tuckered out by the end of things. Rest up because Saturday's Crawfish Boil is calling your name! "Jake Jake Jake!"

Much love

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28