Thursday, October 4, 2007

Please Pray for Rose

I recieved a messase from a man yesterday whose daughter Rose is putting up a far greater fight than I could even imagine. I was touched very deeply after reading his blog about her. I can only pray that the way it touched me is, is even half as much as I was able to touch all of my readers. Her strength is second to none, I pray that her family and friends faith is as strong as all yours has been for me. So I beg you to read her story and pray for her as you have for me.

http://rosesosteosarcoma.blogspot.com/

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I happened upon this man's blog in passing after reading his comment to you. My heart goes out to him. My prayers are not only for you and your family but for him and his as well. This young lady is putting up such a fight. I only wish we had half of the determination as she does. I cannot imagine being in the shoes of any of you. I have been so proud of you through all of what you have gone through. You are such a fighter and have a wonderful loving heart and positive outlook on life. Keep your head up Jake! God is using you in such wonderful ways!

Much love and God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satifies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 103:1-5

Anonymous said...

Jake
Just wanted you to know that this Cartwright family is praying for you all daily. I also have you on the prayer list at our church First Baptist in Leander, TX.
Prayer can move mountains. I trust in our Lord to lead us everyday. We love you. Hand in there,
Dale & Barbara Cartwright & family.
Dale is Walter & Bea's oldest son.