Monday, October 15, 2007

Moving Forward

A lot of you are probably wonder whats coming up for now. As I said in the previous blog I am changing Dr's to one closer to where I live. I should meet with him later this week or early next week. Though will probably just say lets do some chemo to try and slow it down. Well chemo didn't seem to get things done all that great the first try so now we are going to look into alternative types of treatments. A number of people who have had similar prognosis' to mine have gone on to live for a number of years with some of these alternative treatments. So why not try some right. If you know of any programs or people that might have some knowledge to share please give them my contact info. I am not just going to sit here and wait and see what happens because it is gods hands and he will lead me to where I need to be.

The last few days have not been exactly easy, but I have some great family and friends who have been there and made these last couple days a lot fun believe it or not, they helped tremendously to keep my mind off of things. I am going to spend a lot the upcoming time doing some of things I have always wanted to do. Hopefully a little traveling and some other fun things.

I know have already asked a lot of you all, but I still have medical and living expenses to take care and more medical expenses are on the way. It is the toughest thing to do is ask for help in this way but if you can help, my family and I we will forever be grateful. You can donate to my fund by going to any Bank of America and depositing a check into the John J. Cartwright Medical Fund. The teller at any Bank of America should be able to pull up the account and deposit your donation. Make sure to tell them it is a contribution/donation fund! And please note: all donations are tax deductible! You can also mail a check directly to my sister or myself, made payable to the John J. Cartwright Medical Fund and we can deposit it for you!

God Bless
Jake Cartwright
8324 Estandarte Ct
Benbrook TX. 76126

Sarah Jung
4101 Crestview Dr.
Fort Worth TX. 76103

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the Lord answer you when you are in distress; may the name of the God of Jacob protect you. May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion. May he remember all your sacrifices and accept your burnt offerings. May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the Lord grant all your requests. Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he answers him from his holy heaven with the saving power of his right hand. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.

Psalm 20:1-8