Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Trip to SHSU!

I just got back from a great weekend trip down to Sam Houston. I had a great time catching up with old friends, watched a few soccer games, and went and visited some of my old professors. I had a great time and I was to have been able to get down there.

On the cancer front I had a CT scan last Monday and I have my PET scan tomorrow. It has been a hassle to get that scan again but finally after two cancellations it should happen tomorrow. I will then be meeting with Dr. B on Friday to go over the results and see how we proceed from here. Everyone please pray this week that the scans come back clean and I can have this behind me. I hope everyone is doing great, tune back in this weekend to find out the results.

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up.

James 5:15

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog today and boy am I glad that I did!

My daughter is fighting metastatic osteosarcoma and this line from your first post made my day:

"they give a 30-40% chance of complete recovery but i dont think this applies to me because I am JAKE and so I put my odds around 90%"

Thank you and good luck.

(rosesosteosarcoma.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

Jake,

We are praying for the news we all want to hear that you are cancer free. You are an inspiration to all of us.

We love you,

Uncle Scott & Aunt Renee