Friday, October 5, 2007

Results are in....

I got the results today and we are kinda in the same boat as before. For on the cancer that was in the colon did not show up in the scans, so that is great news. However the spots that are in my liver are still a large concern. The spots actually grew again and some news have emerged as well. Dr. B is not sure what they are and isn't sure if its cancer again or if it a type of growth that closely resembles cancer on the scans. He doesn't want to get too optimistic but does say there is a possibility that it might not be a concern at all. So I am going to have a biopsy done next Wednesday to find out for sure what it is. I will have the results back the following after meeting again with Dr. B. Everyone continue to pray.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not be disheartened for every journey has its obstacles.

Anonymous said...

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

Proverbs 3:1-8

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly proud of your positivity, strength, tenacity, and determination. I'm praying for you daily.

Anonymous said...

Rose asked about you this morning. Please keep us updated. We're thinking of you.