Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Trusting in God

I am still feeling good no need to worry. For those of you who keep up with my blog and read a few day ago I mentioned Rose. She lost her fight late last night against cancer. She put up an amazing fight but God said it was her time and wanted to bring her into his kingdom. May God now look after her family in their time of need.

My family has been looking into a number of different research centers for me and in the upcoming weeks I will be meeting with a few doctors who might be able to give us a glimmer of hope outside of conventional chemo treatments. I trust in God that he will lead us to where I need to be to obtain the best treatment possible.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Heather said...

Isaiah 12:2
Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation."

Praying for you daily

Anonymous said...

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in Him at all time, O people; pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge.

Psalm 62:5-8

Anonymous said...

Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you...the Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.

Psalm 32:8&10b