Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Biopsy Tomorrow

I go in for my biopsy in the morning. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous. I hate needles and there is going to be a good sized one jabbed into my liver. You would think by now I would be OK with them but I'm not. Anyhow I have faith that this test is going to yield the results we have been waiting for. However optimistic I am there is still that fear of the unknown, don't mistaken that for loss of faith because I assure you it is not. God has not brought us this far to let the faith or optimism waver at this point. I have found it easier to hope for the best but prepare for the worst, I guess being a realist isn't the best way sometimes, but it works for me. Pray we get the results we have been waiting for.

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Anonymous said...

No problem Jake, I've had two liver biopsies and the problem isn't the needle... it laying on your side for six hours afterwards that really gets to you. I'm sure you'll do fine. Hey... let's compare slides... anyone got a microscope? With much Love, Uncle Kip

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts are with you.