Thursday, June 28, 2007

Radiation OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its almost like Christmas... well OK maybe not but I am one Happy camper today knowing that I do not have to lay under that radiation machine one more day. Everyday I would lay on that table and say a little prayer asking god to give me the strength to put up one more day, each time he answered that prayer and we made it through almost unscathed. I look back and think well it could have been worse I guess. I am happy cause now my life can get a little more back to normal, in a about two weeks maybe less I will get to resume some activities like swimming in a pool rather than my tub. I can spend more time out in sun just have to be cautious not to over heated. I am having a CT scan tomorrow morning to see how much the cancer has shrunk, I wont have the results back until I meet with Dr. B next Friday. I am getting excited about the fundraiser tomorrow night put on by Amphibian. I want to say a special thank you to Kathleen Anderson Culebro the Artistic Director with Amphibian for doing this for me. Remember to to tell them at the ticket window if your going that your there to support me. I hope to see you all there tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great day.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped.

Psalm 28:7

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah 29:11

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!

--clint c

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."