Thursday, June 14, 2007

Rebounding Well...

I am finally turning the corner and feeling alot better now, which excites me because I hate feeling down and not like myself. I met with my radiation oncologist yesterday and have only 6 more radiation treatments YES!!! The radiation is has really starting to get old now that it has really made my skin very uncomfortable, itchy, burning, you name it. Its like the worst sun burn Ive had but where the sun dont shine. I will be very relieved to be done with that part. Other than that not much news. Keep it up all you prayer warriors.

Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure that's from the radiation...?

Anyhow, off topic, but a cute Tristan story to share...
Little T ran across a little Asian girl today (21 months old, but 1/3 is size), and since he's been stuck in a phase of constantly complimenting people lately, he promptly leans down and says to the girl, "Nice eyes." Then turns around and walks off. ...I tried not to laugh until we were at least 10 feet away.
I'm really glad to hear your radiation will be over soon. I know it's uncomfortable, but it will be over before you know it. Keep your head up. The whole McMullin clan misses you and thinks of you everyday. We love you, Jake.
-Kara

ps. You better be coming out to bless us with your presence soon... while I still have my PB&J hair! :)

Anonymous said...

"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

Mark 11:22-24

Anonymous said...

jake,

glad to hear your spirits are up...and surely the skin thing can't be as bad as it was when you had relations with that girl at tarleton (dont ask me which one).

im praying for ya.

jeremy