Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Round 2

I started my second round of chemo today. I am feeling good but am already starting a little fatigued from the medicine. Today I was the first patient there and the last to leave 9am to 5:10pm that's one long day. The first day of 3 last so long because of all the added fluid they give me. I am glad tomorrow and Friday will be much shorter just half days in chemo. I am hoping things work out for me like last time and am only down for a few days before I rally and come back. I'm sure god will be there to see me through these rough next couple days and help me to recover quickly. I will post a pick of the bald head as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera, so give me a few days. Hope everyone is well and having a great day!

Jake

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can have your sister take a pic this weekend. Enjoy your mom being with you. I sure am going to miss being with you next week as you rally back. It was fun watching you come back from your last round. I hope mom has the same experience I did. Sorry no birthday to celebrate this time. Love ya.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey man just stopping in. Get anything new for the ipod video since you had a long day? I love entertainment! I'm working at Cingular/att so I play with toys all day ;) Here's my e-mail american18us@yahoo.com

--Clint Cowan

Anonymous said...

Jake-

Goodluck with treatments. I know that you will bounce right back.

p.s. bald is sexy!

Anonymous said...

The Lord's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him.

Psalm 32:10

Anonymous said...

Good morning from Sunny Atlanta. Arrived hereesterday after a 9 hour drive. We reminised about the 4ears ago when we were all together for the wedding. Glad Carolyn is with you. Hope your next two sessions go as good as yesterday. My love and prayers go out to you both.
Love
Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

Bald ain't so bad, just ask me or Uncle Scott.

Uncle Ree

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon. praying things are going okay for you. Keeping you wrapped in love & prayers. Looking forward to you pic. Haven't had abald member in family since Grampa Yon or Uncle Bill. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

your faith is so refreshing. a sincere thank you,
:)

Anonymous said...

hey! i am so impressed with your great attitude...and your faith!! brian and i live in denton so if you ever wanna do something let us know!! i can't believe your sister is having a baby!! have a great weekend...
kirsten

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake. Just wanted to say hello and tell you how proud I am of you. Tell your mom I say Howdy to her also. Don't forget that my prayers and thoughts are with you daily. I haven't seen Matt since graduation. He's busy getting ready for the Bar Exam. All our love, Reggie, Momma B. and Matt