Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Have a Happy 4th!!

I hope everyone is doing good, I am this is the best have felt since Feb. it probably has a lot to with an extra long break from chemo and radiation being over. But this is the closest I have felt to myself in a long long time and I thank god for that. Too bad next week it will stink again, I am pretty sure I resume chemo next week. I meet with Dr. B to go over my CT scan and I am hoping for great news. I want to thank everyone who came out to the fundraiser on Friday about 20 people came out to see show for me and other that were not there for donated a little as well. I also want to thank those of you have donated to my medical fund it means a lot the support people are showing me. I don't really have anything special planned for tomorrow with all the rain we are having around its kinda tough to plan anything outdoors for fear of the rain. I want to ask a favor of all those praying for me, if you could add my new little cousin Riley he decided to join us a little early and needs some prayers for a quick recovery so he can go home with his mom and dad. Thank you everyone have a great holiday weekend and be safe out there are lots of crazy people out there.

Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July, Jake! I'm praying for great news for you.

Anonymous said...

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."

Psalm 91:1-2

Anonymous said...

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice. Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7