Sunday, November 4, 2007

Amazing People!!

While I am still trying to decide what step to take next which should come very soon, I have been presented with some wonderful opportunities to travel by some very giving and caring people. In two weeks my uncle Kip is taking me and my best friend Kevin to Europe for a couple of weeks. It is such a beautiful gesture since it is one the place I want to see so much. A few weeks after getting back my sister is taking me to NYC for a weekend to see it at Christmas time which I think will be an awesome trip. Shortly after getting back the Franks' are taking to Hawaii with their family to de-thaw after heading to Europe and NYC in the winter. I cant even put into words how thankful I am to have such wonderful family and friends. I am so glad I get to go see these places before I get deep into another round of chemo or whichever treatment I pick.

I am getting extremely excited about the softball tournament next week I cannot wait to see everyone out there. Even if you aren't playing in it I would still love for you to come and say Hi and let me thank you all for support thus far and in the future. So I hope to see everyone out there on Sat. Have a wonderful week.

God Bless
Jake

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:11-12

Anonymous said...

Tim and I will be stoppin by next sat. We are totally pumped about the tourney. We miss see'in you. Lets plan to get together when you aren't traveling around the world. Haha. Just kiddin We love you so much and we are keeping you in our prayers.

Love
Rhonda and Tim

Anonymous said...

So this tournament is HUGE!
Blake

Heather said...

I can't wait until this Saturday!

Love ya Jake.

You're in my prayers daily!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake!!

WOW, those are going to be awesome trips! I am excited for you and jealous! I have always wanted to visit NYC!! HAVE FUN!!

I am going to try to make the softball games this weekend. Chandler, my 9 year old, is having a tournament in either DeSoto or Plano this weekend. If I don't make it, you are in my thoughts always and I know y'all are going to have a great time out there!!!

Hit a homer for me!

(((HUGS)))
Christy

Katie Dixon-Elliott said...

Jake,
What an amazing opportunity and blessing that God has provided for you to be able to travel the world and give your testimony to others. New York is beautiful in December. Hopefully it will snow so you can see Central Park in the snow. Hope you have a good week.

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Jake,

Sounds like you got some great trips planned. I am jealous I have always wanted to go NYC. Have fun. I am praying for you.

Love,
Stephanie Walters