Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Plans and Thanks To Alll!!

Well I have made some plans for now. I met Dr. Crim today for about an hour and a half. It was one of the best meetings with a Dr. that I have had thus far, we got to know each other and prayed together which was refreshing knowing that my Dr. was a true christian. I start tomorrow on a preventative treatment until after I am done with my travels. After that I will aggressively go after this cancer and do my damnedest to beat it. Until then it I trust that God will hold it off til he shows me where I need to go. I am confident that I will be shown the way I need to go.

As far as this weekend is concerned this softball tourney is a bigger than I ever imagined 33 teams signed up and it will be so much fun. I just thank god for the support that has been shown, I hope that is a reflection on the impact I have been able to make on people through this blog because that is my goal. I hope to continue to influence people in a positive manner and make this cancer a positive thing.

God Bless.
Jake

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats good to hear Jake. Well I wont be at the tourney this weekend, never did much like softball, but if any one hits one long I'll catch it. Stay strong and I love you, Uncle Jimmy

Barrellmaster said...

Jake, what a great plan for the next two months! Enjoy to the fullest! For January, I know everyone will help you meet it head on!
Mahalo - Dex

Samantha said...

I read your story in the Benbrook newspaper. I am also a patient of Dr. Crim. He is a wonderful doctor. He is treating me for leukemia. I live here in Benbrook and graduated from Hills in 1996. I have read your blog and just wanted to say hi.

Samantha
redraider01@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

See you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but the same God works all of them in all men. Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers.

1 Corinthians 12:4-10