Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Now in Scotland

We made it safely back into England last night and into Manchester. We went to see Old Trafford Manchester Uniteds stadium as soon as we got into town it. We then got up this morning and went and too the tour it was amazing. Bought some good stuff in the mega store then hopped a train into Edinburgh. We will be heading back to London tomorrow night on the overnight train then getting on our flight to Spain. I am loving over here but still miss everyone back home.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your having fun in the land across the atlantic...see ya when you get back!!

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too!

Anonymous said...

But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hands.

Psalm 31:14-15

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're having a good time in Europe! I can't even imagine all of the wicked awesome things you're seeing right now. You'll have to show us pictures and fill us in on all of your stories when you get back!

-Ashley