Sunday, November 11, 2007

Best Tourney Ever!!!

I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who participated in the tournament this weekend. I was so deeply touched by the extreme show of support so many people gave to me this weekend. God has truly blessed me with so many extraordinary friends new and old. The tournament was huge 33 teams and it went amazingly well. Congrats to the F-Bombers for winning. Everything went so smoothly and we were able to raise a whole lot of money, much more than I could have ever expected. Thank you, thank you, Thank you, I cannot say it enough. I am lost as to how I can ever truly express my gratitude. A special thank you to Matt, Blake, Eric, and Ryan you all did such an amazing job putting this thing together, I LOVE YOU guys. Also I want to thank all the people who volunteered their day to Help make this go off so well there are too many to name but THANK YOU we couldn't have done this with out you. Once again thank you for everything you all made that day one which I will never forget.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights.
James 1:17

Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15

Heather said...

Jake - team Twiggies had a great time playing. Your family and friends who dedicated their time to this tournament really did an amazing job! It was great seeing you - you look great! Love ya!


We know that in everything God works for good with those who love him, who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Anonymous said...

Jake!

It was so great to see you on Saturday! :o) I am so excited that you had such a great turnout. I told you Saturday and I'll say it again, you have A LOT of people that love you and that are praying everyday for you!

Have fun on your trips luvy. I'll be thinking about you while you are away. Have a great time. Think of nothing but a FUN time.

Dean and I didn't get to see your Dad on Saturday. Please tell him that we said Hello and hug his neck for me. Please tell your Mom, too, it was great to see her as well! BIG ((HUGS)) to you ALL!!

(((HUGS)))
Christy

Anonymous said...

We know this is normally the place to leave messages for Jake, but it is the best place for us to add to Jake's "THANK YOUs". There are so many famiy members, friends, and strangers to thank that it would take us a very long time to write a personal "thank you" to each one of you. Plus, there would be no way to send one to everyone as many people gave cash and there is no record of who gave how much. Please know that your generosity touched our hearts more than you can ever know. Thank you also for your continued prayers for Jake. They are priceless.

THANK YOU!
Jake's Mom and Dad