Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Anouther round another day.

I finished a second round of chemo today, I'm not sure if this drug is just soft or if my first drug was that tough. However it is I am handling this drug much much better than the last. I hardly even notice that is in my body. Whatever I don't care I just believe god is keeping me feeling good and that's enough explanation for me. I am getting prepared to leave on Sat. for Europe so I wont be posting regularly but I will do my best to get a few up while I am gone, otherwise I will probably get in trouble from a few of you regular readers wanting to know how much fun I am having. I hope everyone is having a great week.

God Bless Jake

5 comments:

Heather said...

Jake I'm so glad this round isn't as rough on you. You better take lots of pictures while in Europe and post them immediately on Myspace! Have a wonderful time Jakester! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling well. Have SUCH a great time in Europe. I need to hear about it when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf!

Psalm 66:5

Anonymous said...

God bless Jake! Hang in there and never give up. God is on your side and His love never ends!

Unknown said...

Be careful and have a safe trip, I hope you have a blast. I'm praying for you always.

Love,
Cathy