Friday, July 27, 2007

Waiting Game

I went to the Dr. today and sat waiting for Dr. B for an hour in the examination room before he graced me with his presence only to tell me that my White Blood counts haven't recovered yet. So therefore I have to wait another week to start what is hopefully my last round of chemo. I am so excited to be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. I am still feeling great and trying not to over exert myself. I hope everyone else is doing great as well.

God Bless
Jake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To Him be the power forever and ever.

1 Peter 5:10-11

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear all is well! My prayers are still with you! UNCLE TO BE!!!!:)
Love
Rhonda