Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back at it.

I started what I hope to be is my last chemo treatment. We will have to see how the scans come back in a few weeks to know for sure. I am sure with Gods grace and and my prayer army behind me things will be favorable, and if I for some reason have to have another round I just tough it out. Let me tell you though I am so ready to be done. Today's treatment went well not feeling to bad yet just a little off. Hopefully I rebound as quickly as I did last time. This week is my last week of insurance and am technically not employed anymore. Though I hear from my office often enough and am more than welcome to come back as soon as I am ready. My email has been disconnected and am working on getting a new one so if you have sent me an email in the last week and a half I did not get it. I will post tomorrow and hopefully have a new email to give out. Over the last few weeks I have had alot of time to look back and reflect on the last few months and realized that god was using me a tool and it makes me feel as though having this cancer has be a good thing, well to an extent. For one people tell me what an inspiration I have been to them, hearing that makes me feel so good inside. As long I was able to bring one person closer to god or their family then this has been worth it. Thank goodness I think this has touch a few more people than just one. And also what can ever hold me back now seeing the true power of faith and and having been through this I cant wait to beat this and take on the world next. Everyone have a great day.

God Bless
Jake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

John 8:12