Monday, July 23, 2007

Like a million bucks!!!

Wow, God has truly blessed me lately. After this last round of chemo I bounced back so much faster then I ever had previously. I only felt bad for about two days after treatment this time which was fine by me. Since then I have felt so good and more like my self than I have since probably February. Even if feeling this good has to go away when I have my next round I thank God for giving me this time to just be my self with not having everything on my mind. Though there is one downfall to feeling this great, its trying to remember that I cant do everything I used to. I mean I am the closest thing to a Greek god that was ever created...but I have to remember not to over do it. I don't want to take a step backward at this point, not with the end in sight. I have had a blast though the past week spending time at home with my Dad and Kevin, then coming back up here and hanging out with my cousin E, which was the first night I felt like ME again, going out and not thinking about the fact that I have cancer and just having fun. I spent the weekend hanging out with my friend Ben swimming a lot which I am so glad I can do again and we also went skeet shooting which was hot but still a lot of fun. Anyhow I just wanted to let everyone know how all our prayers are truly being answered by the big man in the sky, keep'em up and I have no doubt we are going beat this.

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey John Jake! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling well. Love you, buddy!

Anonymous said...

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

Matthew 18:19-20

Heather said...

When I called, you answered me;
you made me bold and stouthearted.

Paslm 138:3