Friday, July 6, 2007

You gotta love good news!

Well today was maybe the happiest day I have had since this all began. I met with Dr. B today to go over my CT scan results. The man growth of the cancer has shrunk by over 4cm and the second growth is nearly gone. But believe it or not that wasn't even the best news he could have given me. The spot that he saw on my liver has actually increased in size a little, wait don't get worried so fast...because it grew that make it very likely that it is not cancer!!!! Which might means that it didn't spread!!! That increases the likelihood that once the cancer is gone it will stay gone. He previously thought that the spot in my liver was cancer meaning i was in stage 4 which was horrible news cause he could not give me a good prognosis for the future after beating the first time. But now because of all the prayers and hope that everyone has been lifting up to god have just maybe been answered. I am having a MRI on Monday to look at the spot to see if it is a hemangioma or a non serious blood clot. I will find out probably Friday for sure. I am starting round three of chemo next Tuesday which I am dreading because I have been feeling so good lately. Thank you all again for your prayers and support lets pray hard this week for that spot to be a Hemangioma and that would mean great things.

God Bless
Jake

14 comments:

Kaem said...

That truly is good news. We will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Go get 'em tiger!

Anonymous said...

WHOOP! Wonderful news, Jake! You keep fighting, and I'll keep praying. Love you! - Ashley

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens. Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness. Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet, praise him with the harp and lyre, praise him with tambourine and dancing, praise him with the strings and flute, praise him with the clash of cymbals, praise him with resounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.

Psalm 150

Anonymous said...

Go! Jake Go! I'm still praying!
God is sooooo..... good!!! All the time!
Kristi Evans

Anonymous said...

That is the best news! I will keep sending my prayers you way!
-Blake

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! that is excellent news.

Anonymous said...

that's awesome news jake. keep it up buddy. - lew

Suzi said...

Absolutely wonderful news Jake! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you. I knew you would be getting great news. I could just feel it. You have such a wonderful personality and spirit, there just could not have been another outcome!

Much love and God Bless You Jake!

Anonymous said...

Jake we are praying for you daily and God is so great. He hears all our prayers and does his work in his time not always ours. 1 hour could be 1 day or vice versa so He will keep working on you through all medical resources. He is with us every step of the way. Good luck on the MRI today and your next round of Chemo.

In His love & Mercy
Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

Great News!
Leslie Fry

Heather said...

I'm so happy for you Jake. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Jake,

It's not good news it's FABULOUS News! Your outlook is amazing...We miss you at work. Keep it up!

-Clark

Anonymous said...

you are so awesome! this is GREAT news!