Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Love San Diego!

I made it to San Diego safe and sound. I am having a great time out here with the McMullins. The weather is beautiful 75 degrees and sunny everyday, you cant ask for much better than that. I went to the La Jolla cove today and went snorkeling, the water in there was a little chilly but I managed. I've been sitting out by the pool a whole lot just relaxing, it is just what I needed. Anyhow just want to let everyone know I am have a great time.

God Bless
Jake

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you know where the word san diego comes from? its good to hear you're doing so well out in california...don't worry about the rest of us sweating our asses off in texas.

Anonymous said...

During my devotion this morning, I came across the following verse and it made me think of you so I thought I would leave it hear for you.

Genesis 50:20 "You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives." (NIV)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a good time. Riley misses you though! :)

Anonymous said...

This is what the Lord says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls."

Jeremiah 6:16

Anonymous said...

We're worried about you. How are things going?