Sunday, September 16, 2007

No Need To Worry I am Grreat!

I made it back from San Diego fine a few weeks ago now. I am moved into my place in Benbrook, I will put the new address at the bottom of this post. I went to see Dr. B two weeks ago he really didn't have too much to day but that he is very happy to see that I have put my weight back on. He said he wouldn't have an update for me until after my next set of scans which we are in the process of scheduling. I have been feeling so good of late. I have been so active that I don't make it online much anymore sorry about that I apologize. But any way I will try to get back on to update after I see my Dr. again next fri.

God Bless

Jake

NEW ADDRESS
8324 Estandarte Ct.
Benbrook TX 76126

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jake,
its great to hear you're doing so well again!!

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! (not the cancer, but the doing well part). Can you please tell Kevin McMullin "I'ma gonna write me a poem today like E.E.Cummings." Don't tell him it was me who said that unless he is drawing a severe blank. I mean who does'nt remember a 7 year old inside joke that was only in one class for one semester. I think you're awesome!

Abbey Stewart said...

It was great reading through all of your entries. I am just glad that you are doing well. Better yet we got to hang out last night! Big fun! You are truly an inspiration to me!! <3

Anonymous said...

How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Psalm 36:7

Anonymous said...

Jake, I am a friend of Bret's and his mom has told me about your situation in the past. Sorry to hear about this setback, but God can do miracles. I pray for that miracle and at the same time you to be an example for others in your faith. Richard