Friday, August 17, 2007

Its been a great week!

Alright sorry I haven't updated lately I have been a pretty busy. First of all I became an uncle last Friday. My sister gave birth to Riley Aaron Jung he was 7lbs 9ounces. I have to say I am pretty excited about it.

Now lets talk about me cause we all know I am pretty good at that. I have been feeling really since Monday I think so I had another quick recovery from chemo. I spent the last week in Fort Worth hanging out just enjoying feeling well again. I met with Dr. B today and not too much was said around the first of Sept we are going to run a series of scans to establish where it the cancer is at meaning if it looks gone or not. He says it will be tough to give a 100% guarantee at first cause it can look gone because of the the scar tissue around it when it gets smaller and smaller, So the scans will only show it if it is over 5mm in size or something like that. Only time will tell for sure but its a great thing gods on our side. After the scans we will formulate a plan according to what the results show. If its still there more chemo possibly? I'm not sure Dr. B is not the best communicator.

I am going on vacation next week to San Diego, I need to get away and relax it will be great. After I get back I moving back to Benbrook so as of the 1st I will have a new address, Ill make sure I post it so everyone will have it. I think Benbrook will be a great place for me at this time of my life to be back in my old home town around so many great friends and and my family.
I think that's about it, I hope everyone is doing great.

God Bless
Jake

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you eat fish tacos at the Tin Fish while you're in San Diego. Grilled Mahi Mahi is the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Uncle Jake! Have a great time in San Diego next week. Give the McMullins my love. I'm glad to hear that you're coming back to the 'Brook. Let me know if you need any help moving.

-Ashley

Anonymous said...

Jake! I cannot wait to see you tonight! I'm glad you have been feeling well. Hopefully I will be awake when you and Kevin get in tonight.
-Kara

Unknown said...

hey man...havent talked to you in a while. keep beating this thing man...i know you got it in you

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.