Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back to S.A.

Its back to San Antonio tomorrow for round three. I am really excited yet nervous about this trip. I get scans done on Tuesday to show if this drug is working as well as we think it is. i hopefully will know something by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I am still feeling wonderful and ready to get this round out of the way. I had an awesome birthday couldn't have asked for a nicer day. We had a big crawfish boil and had a great time. Not much else to say Ill update again as soon as I get the results from the scans. Everyone say an extra prayer or 10 for some good results.

God Bless
Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here come 20 prayers luvy! You are in my thoughts and prayers always!!

Much love and good luck tomorrow!!

((HUGS))
Christy & family

Heather said...

I'm always praying & sending you well wishes!!!

May your unfailing love rest upon us, OH LORD, even as we put our hope in you.

Psalms 33:22

Anonymous said...

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

Mark 11:24-25

JDP said...

Keeping you and your family in our prayers.

JDP