Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quick Update!

Met with Dr. Crim yesterday he was excited to hear the good news as well. All of my blood counts are holding up well. No real side effects to note that are bothering me. I am still just ecstatic about the news. I am going to start working again here really soon at Lockheed it should all be finalized by the end of the month. I am excited it will be the first time in almost 11 months I will have worked. I guess you can look at cancer fighting as a full time job but it will be nice to have one that makes money. Other than that not much else is going on here.

God Bless
Jake

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drop me a note and let me know where you'll be working. Lunch is on Eric. :-)

-Ashley

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Colossians 3:23-24

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely happy to hear all the good news. Good luck with your job. God Bless!!!

-Stefanie Martin

Anonymous said...

You have to do more than just beat cancer and get a job at Lockheed to get a free lunch from me.

Hugs and Kisses
-Eric

Unknown said...

Hey Jake, What exciting news!!

Have a glorious Easter.

God Bless and Keep You.

CS

Anonymous said...

Nice! Great to hear all the good news, I hope and pray it continues. See ya soon!!

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

Jake!!

You are a true gift, luv!! God is good, all the time. I am so excited to hear that things are going great and that you are going to be able to go back to work - and get paid for it! ;o)

Much love hun!!
Christy & family