Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Still kickin A**

Its been a week now since the last treatment and the side effects were much more tolerable this time. I still had few but all in all I think my body is just in a lot better condition to with it now than when we began. I met with Dr. Crim today and he is impressed with how well I have progressed since he last saw me right before I started. He said he could see also see signs that point toward this drug doing some real good besides the obvious, me feeling good. I am getting very excited about this weekend since I am turning the big 25. It will be great to see a lot of family and friends and hang out. Thats all for now take care.

God Bless
Jake

7 comments:

JDP said...

Glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your birthday. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

JDP

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Enjoy your birthday to the full extent.

Anonymous said...

We constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Birthday, Jake! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Can my "baby" really be 25? It doesn't seem possible! I am so glad you had a great time at your party today, Jake. I did too. You have so many awesome friends from WHHS, TSU, and SHSU and it was great to see so many of them celebrating with you.
Happy 25th! I love you! Mom

Anonymous said...

25???

Sorry, I forgot and missed it - old age does that to you. Won't be long before you know what that is like. Hope you had a great birthday (news like you are getting from the doctors probably makes every day seem like one). We love you.

Uncle Ree

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake!!

Happy Be-lated birthday!! :o) I am so happy to hear that you are feeling good!

(((HUGS))) to all.

Love,
Dean, Christy & ABC