Thursday, January 31, 2008

Starting to pick back up

Its been a week now since my first treatment on my new drugs. It wasnt the best week of my life thats for sure. I was pretty fatigued from it and slept alot, there were some other not so fun side effects but those are starting to go away. I had another appointment back down in San Antonio yesterday it was just a check up for labs and to go over every little thing I feel while Im on this drug. My white blood cells were low but thats ussual when on tougher types of chemo's. I am really starting to feel alot better though. I have to go back down to San Antonio next week for another check up, I think I will be pretty tired of driving down there before to long, so if anyone wants to buy me a plane that would be awesome. I hope everyone is doing well.

Jake

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck with all of it! I'm rooting for ya!

Anonymous said...

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers Jake! Much love sweetheart!!

(((HUGS)))
Dean, Christy & kids

Heather said...

Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!

Psalms 31:24

Hugs