Friday, January 4, 2008

Done with my Travels!!

I think I am finally done traveling, at least for a while. I have blessed to have seen the things I have over the last two months. I want to take a minute to thank those that mad it possible, My Uncle Kip, thank you for Europe. Sarah thanks for you New York, and the Franks Family thank you for Hawaii. I had more fun than could ever be imagined and it is impossible to ever show my full gratitude for these opportunities.

On the cancer front its business as usual I had chemo today and met with Dr. Crim to go over the results of the CT scan I had a few days ago. The cancer has slowed some, but he thinks we can do better with more aggressive drugs. So we decided to meet again in about a week and a half to go over a couple different options and see which one we think will be best for me. I will know more in few days so lets pray we find one that works. I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

God Bless
Jake

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

JDP said...

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

JDP

Heather said...

You have wonderful family & friends Jake! I'm so happy you had the opportunity to travel and experience the world - many of us will never see in our lifetime.
My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.
You're such an ispiration.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake
So glad to hear the cancer has slowed some. We are continuning to pray for you each day. I know that God has great things in store for all of us this new year. Remember that with God, all things are possible.
Love and prayers
Barbara Cartwright

Anonymous said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday, Jake! Please tell your Mom, Dad and, Sarah we said HI!!

Love and Hugs to you!

Christy

Anonymous said...

Still thinking about you and praying for you every day.