Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another one is the books

Round two is in the books and I have to say it wasn't any fun. Once again it knocked me down pretty good for about 5 days. I'm over it now and back to feeling like myself again. I will have scans done in a week and half so we will know soon if these drugs are working. I'm going to Denver for a week to help my cousin Ethan move there for LLM tax law program. I'm sad hes leaving for a year but its a great opportunity for him. Anyhow overall thing are good keep the prayers up and and Ill let you know soon what the scans say.

God Bless
Jake

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jake, We are continually praying for you and know that the good Lord will heal you. If you need us for anything please don't hesitate to contact us. Big hugs, Sue (Danielle T. aunt)

JDP said...

Continuing to pray for you Jake and your family.

JDP

Anonymous said...

A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

Proverbs 18:24

Anonymous said...

You are such a strong person and I admire you for that. You will continue to be in my prayers. Stick in there.

Stefanie

Heather said...

Continue the fight Jake.
We're all continuing our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12

Anonymous said...

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"

Isaiah 52:7

Heather said...

Hey Jake - just thought I'd check in. Hope you're doing well.

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Anonymous said...

Listen to me...you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:3-4