Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts

Everyone, I am sorry that I haven't been posting. So I guess you all want to know what has been going on for that last month or two. I have had two more treatments and they sucked. I really dislike the treatment I am on. It kicks my butt pretty bad. Ive been getting pretty sick during the week following treatments. I haven't had much of an appetite since beginning these drugs, which has caused me to loose about 20lbs and has brought down my energy a good bit. All in all though I don't feel bad on a daily basis after I recover from a treatment, I just don't feel like I wish I could and do all things I want to. Though I still count my blessings that god has watched over me and gotten us this far for which I am grateful.

Also we are planning the next Benefit Softball Tournament for early November.

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, Jake. As always, you are in our thoughts and prayers even when you don't blog, but it is nice when you do.

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally updated the blog. I did see your grandmother last week so I knew that the treatments were hard on you. We're still keeping you in our prayers and on the prayer list at The Summit.

JDP said...

Good to hear from you again Jake. God requires some of us us to fight some tough battles. Hang in there. We are continuing to pray for your complete recovery.

JDP