Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Had another Biopsy

Sorry everyone for the lack of updates. A good bit has gone on since my last blog. Some good and some undetermined. As of about 6 weeks ago a new spot showed up on liver, while the old spots were still shrinking. The new spot does not look anything like the old spots which has the Dr's wondering what it is, it could be a number of different things including cancer. So I had a biopsy today so we can figure out what it is. I am still feeling really good and have not felt a change a because of it. They have temporarily shut down my treatment until we figure out what it is. I will either start back up in a week or so on the stuff I have been on or move onto a new drug that sounds pretty good to me cause I will be able to have my treatments up here and have the pills shipped to me so that could mean no more San Antonio trips. We will have to wait a for more days to know whats going for sure. I am confident though that it is nothing to worry about. Ill let you know as soon I know something more.

God Bless
Jake

3 comments:

JDP said...

Hang in there Jake, keeping you and your family in our prayers.

JDP

Anonymous said...

I was hoping your absence from the blog was an indication that you were having a great time and too busy to let us know. I'm always thinking about you. I'm sure you'll get through this in true Jake style.

Anonymous said...

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.

James 1:12