Thursday, May 15, 2008

Im Famous!!!

Well hello everyone, I am sorry it has been so long since I last blogged. I know you all tend to worry when I don't update regularly. It has been a good last few weeks though. I am still feeling great and thing are progressing really well. Last week I just finished my 6th treatment and it went good. I was approved for two more treatments which is great cause I was only supposed to have had 6. So I have another 6 weeks in the study. Oh the famous part how did I almost forget that. I was on the CBS news down in San Antonio Sunday night. They did a story over my drug and used me in the piece. Here is the link http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1127733498/bclid1125874529/bctid1549584221

God Bless
Jake

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Too bad a bunch of SPURS fans were watching, ha. "With good medicine and God, anything is possible," how true it is. See ya at Colonial brother, God bless.

Anonymous said...

With God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:26

Anonymous said...

We weren't at home for the news that night or I would have seen the real thing! That's so great, Jake. Imagine the people who were watching, that were given hope by seeing your progress! I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

What a privelege and inspiration it has been to watch your story unfold. YOU have been a blessing to my family.

May many, many, many ,more blessings come your way.

Heather said...

Can I have your autograph? hehe

I'm so glad to hear God is continuing to heal my friend.

So happy for you Jakester!

Anonymous said...

You're awesome Jake. You're a great inspiration and I will continue to pray for you.