Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Prayers are still being answered!!

I am back down in San Antonio for my 5th treatment. I had scans done this morning and when I went in for my afternoon pre-treatment check up the latest results were in. The cancer is still shrinking. I would say now that in total it has shrunk close to 60-70% since I started. It is amazing how far we have come in only 12 weeks. This would not have been possible without your prayers and support. I still have some work to do if we are going to get rid of it but I cant complain about the progress so far. I will have treatment tomorrow morning and be on the road home in the afternoon. Thanks again for you prayers keep'em up.

6 comments:

JDP said...

Still praying for you Jake. Hang in there and keep on fighting.

JDP

Anonymous said...

We're thinking about you and praying for you every day! Love you!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news Jake! I'm so happy for you.

Heather said...

Love ya Jake!

Anonymous said...

I lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber.

Psalm 121:1-3

Anonymous said...

Hi Jake:

I work w/Matt Blackstock at Encore. He sent me your blog website.
I'm thankful that our God loves us so much that he surrounds us w/loving/caring budz & knows what our needs are, like the best docs/treatments in the world of course. TADA!!!
I'm a Prayer Warrior 'Dudette', who will keep praying/focusing on your life miracle.